FNPL: Events and News
- Yin-e Sun
wins first place award for beam dynamics paper. Fermi
Today, 28 June 2005, p. 7.
- Michael James Fitch wins Fermilab/URA Thesis
Award. FermiNews, 29 June 2001, p. 7.
- Fermilab contributes to TeSLA and other stories. Fermi
News, 13 April 2001.
- NICADD strengthens Fermilab bond with NIU. Fermi News,
16 March 2001, p. 10-13.
- Hastert announces establishment of center at NIU to help Fermilab
develop future accelerators, detectors. NIU News Release, 7 March
- The DESY-Fermilab Connection. Fermi News,
26 May 2000, p. 4-7.
- Super COOL Cavities. Fermi News,
13 November 1998, p. 8-9.
Events at Fermilab
Workshop on Low-Level RF Controls for Superconducting Linacs,
25 to 27 April 2001, Newport News, Virginia.
2001 Particle Accelerator Conference, 18 to 22 June 2001, Chicago.
Cryogenic Engineering Conference and International Cryogenic Materials
Conference, 16 to 20 July 2001, Madison, Wisconsin.
Tenth Workshop on RF Superconductivity,
6 to 11 September 2001, Tsukuba, Japan.
Public Events Page.
Fermilab List of
Conferences, Workshops, Meetings, and Schools.
Updated 11 August 2001